Chevrolet Rolls out the New 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
- L - The L trim represents the base model of the brand new 2020 Chevrolet Malibu. The fundamental necessities are included like air conditioning and extras such as steering wheel controls, keyless entry and ignition, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- LS - The LS, RS, and LT all feature increasing levels of content based off the L model. The LS adds some creature comforts such as noise-reducing glass and OnStar, but it really just paves the way for some option packages.
- RS - The RS adds convenience amenities like power-adjustable seats and style accessories like a rear spoiler and unique grille.
- LT - The LT adds comfort with power-adjustable seats and style accessories such as a rear spoiler and unique grille.
- Hybrid - The Hybrid model is essentially a fully-loaded LT but with a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine combined with an electric motor that both conserves fuel and improves performance. It equally comes with an upgraded infotainment system and a variety of driver safety aids as standard, including forwarding collision mitigation and lane departure warning.
- Premier - The Premier model upgrades to a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine and a nine-speed transmission that produces 250 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. Feature content is similar to the LT model but with the addition of built-in navigation, a nine-speaker audio system, leather seating, and a sunroof among other features.
All New 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Chevrolet has finally launched the new 2020 Chevy Malibu, a five-seat, four-door midsize sedan that offers six trim levels. In this article, we will summarize each trim level.
All but the Hybrid and the Premier come with the similar 1.5-liter turbocharged engine and CVT automatic combination. This combination sends 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque to the front wheels. Otherwise, the features and content increase as the trims go up. The LT and Hybrid models line up similarly on features, while the Premier model features all the options and its own powertrain.
The 2020 Chevrolet Malibu rides well on the highway and includes a spacious cabin fitted with an easy-to-use infotainment system. It is, at its core, a fundamentally solid midsize sedan that will not disappoint. Schedule a test drive today at Nucar! We are just a short drive from Bear, Middletown, and Newark!